Thursday, June 26, 2014

Bridal Shower Brunch

I created this menu for a Bridal Shower Brunch I catered for a family friend. Catering an event, small or large, takes a lot of time and planning but I honestly love every part of the process! I'm a planner-I like spending weeks making outlines, itineraries, testing recipes, working with the client to finalize the menu, and then see all the planning become a reality. I especially love working closely with a client to help personalize their event. It's all about the details!



Savory Madelines


Tea Sandwiches
 
Mini Cupcakes
Scones

Macarons

 



The Menu:

Currant Scones
Seasonal Fruit Platter w/ Greek Yogurt, Caramelized Pistachios
Savory Madeleines
Open- Faced Tea Sandwiches
Quiche Lorraine & Spring Vegetable Quiche


French Macarons-Vanilla Bean, Raspberry, and Chocolate Ganache.
Mini Vanilla Cupcakes

No comments:

Post a Comment