Tuesday, September 30, 2014

~BIRTHDAY POST~
 
I've always loved celebrating birthdays, whether it be my friends', family, or my own! I usually plan a big night out every year, gather my best friends, and go somewhere fun, starting with a great dinner and usually ending with dancing. This year, I decided to keep things more low-key, as it's hard with my schedule working in the restaurant industry. And also because I just wanted to take a break from planning anything. I tend to make to-do lists every day, make plans far in advance for everything, and just try to micro-manage my life. I have to remind myself that it's important to be able to reflect on things every now and then and go with the flow.
 
I did have a wonderful dinner with my loving boyfriend and amazing parents at this AH-MAZING Steak House! Boston Chops is the perfect place to go with a group for a night out or to bring out-of-town guests. It really has that big city feel, with high ceilings and a stunning glass wine room. If you're into old-school cocktails, like me, try the Manhattan and definitely go with the NY steak and pair it with the side of herbed mushrooms. Of course, I had to get dessert because my favorite thing ever was surprisingly on their menu-Sticky Toffee Pudding. It was perfect.









 


No comments:

Post a Comment