Friday, November 9, 2012

Bake Sale!

Any opportunity that comes my way, I grab it. To live each day doing something that forces me out of my comfort zone is so rewarding. And since I recently made a big move from the city I love most (New York!), I've worked hard to network and build more business relationships because as the saying goes, it's all about who you know! And what better way to introduce myself to a new community than to bake a little something? I was invited to set up my own table and display my work at a holiday fair. Bake Sales usually invoke images of box-mix brownies and Entennmans cookies, right? Well... I guess you could say I got carried away...


Macarons!

 A seasonal favorite, pumpkin pie! Customers adored the pie letters!
 


 Scones, Madelines, Cupcakes, and more!

TIP: Thinking of having a dessert table for the holidays? For a well-rounded display, try to include 2 pies, 1 cake, and an assortment of smaller items that can be picked up easily, no fork and plate necessary.




   









 























No comments:

Post a Comment